CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 3 January 2009

Christmas Eve Chez Lovell

Bramble modelling the latest in canine headwear.

Good evening
Well I am glad to say I am nearly there, Paul is just wrapping the last few presents and Kirsten has iced the cake,

Just how she managed to break the wooden spoon in the icing, I really dont know.

Kirsten & Abi Licking the bowl ! the bowl they found a lump of wood in.

just got to keep the cats away from it now.
We had a lovely afternoon baking so now feel absolutely stuffed as I love baking but I rarely seem to find the time lately.
This morning we were at the butchers at 8o'clock and then had to take Abi for an emergency dental appointment thankfully its only her wisdom teeth coming through so hopefully the pain will subside in a day or two.

The picture of Bramble in his Christmas hat is a result of seeing Alison's gorgeous pictures of her dog, this picture took me nearly an hour to get & a very cross dog.


No comments: