CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 21 May 2008

Introducing our newest addition.

Talulah Mae

I have always wanted a grey cat, we already have two cats & a Yorkshire terrier dog, so Talulah Mae is the newest addition to our family.
She arrived last night on Abi's 13th birthday.
Someone we know told as a few weeks ago that her sisters cat had a litter of kittens and some of them were grey. Last night her son knocked and asked if we still wanted a grey kitten, 10 minutes later he was back with this tiny bundle in his arms. We had no kitten food, so paul had to go out & get some.
She has settled well with the dog & my tabby cat Bayleigh Boo, but my black cat Sassy keeps hissing at her.
The only problem is I think she was a bit young to leave home as she has a very runny bottom & is not yet cleaning herself properly, so i have spent the day wiping a runny bum, I thought those days were over!! I have now given her chicken & boiled rice.
She is so cute, I just hope everything settles back down soon.

No comments: